Hello

8:26 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello all my beautiful readers!


Just wanted to have a few announcements here for some stores I blog for! 


First of....


Badazzle Designs 12 days of Christmas has officially kicked off! 


Expect to see: 
 
     new releases daily
     random store credit
     free group join all month
    250L in credit when you join
    20% back on linden purchases w/ group


Visit her store blog here for more details: www.badazzledesigns.blogspot.com


Second off: 


Sugar and Cyanide is having a HUGE sale! 





Everything 80% off! See what she's up to on her blog here: http://www.sugarandcyanidesl.com/


In other news (nothing to do with my sponsers but I'm an addict): Ploom and Truth have some new hair!



Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!



PS. I just saw in my groups Bitch Tail is having a 50% off sale today too until 9pm.



Happy Shopping loves <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments: