Guess Who's Back?

4:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey all,

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Did you miss me? I missed me, and blogging! Sorry I didn't post for awhile. Was adjusting to new things in RL. But not even RL can keep me away from the thing I love.

With my return will be new things. Less sponsors (maybe, idk) and less posts :(. Just for the time being, O really want to start over but with that I need to prove I can be the best I've ever been! Hopefully you all will agree. Idunno. Can only hope! I also will be changing my style a bit, Not too much though!

Final thing before we get to the credits. I'd like to thank you all for your patience and support while I was gone. In the almost month, seemed like longer, I wasn't posting I got 4,000 new views. So I'd like to thank you all for that. Well the moment you've all been waiting for (let me see if I still remember how to do this.)


Appearance:

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Maya Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Skin: [Loveme] Candice
Lashes:  *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -19- Diva
Eyes: [Buzz] Dolly Eyes - Royal Purple 
Hands:Slink - Casual
Feet: Slink High

Outfit:

Dress::Zup:: Mesh Grunge Dress  *Feminine Black*
Shoes: TCHUCA DESIGN -SANDAL SLINK   - OMG Room

You Might Also Like

0 comments: