Everything Has Changed

4:29 PM Unknown 0 Comments





So, I decided to do another post with my friends. So now I'm doing one of my beautiful girlfriend and I <3. On our first date, Emma and I went shopping and both got these rompers, because we're that cute XD. I love you babe.

Emma (On the right):
Skin:  [TGL] 047 Skin Kate Natural 
Hair: Taketomi Azu_dipdye06
Piercings:
 .pekka. Splint Piercings
 .Pekka. Mysterious
<-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spiked)
<-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (Gemstone)
<-Puncture-> Dermal gemstone (throat)
Spikez&Studz Hip Hipz piercing

Tattoos:
_Hebenon Vial_Indie [90%]
_Wicked Tattoos_ Butterfly Love- Light ink (A)
Letis CD902

Romper: Lucas Urban Style- Cara outfit Skull
~Pepper~ Love me bracelets
Kosh- Adain Necklace [Black]


Ashe (On the left):

Skin: [Hush] June Skin- Group Gift
Eyes: .:BND:. Colorfull Eyes Set
Lashes:  *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -19- Diva
Tattoo: [Zentro] Never Give Up Tattoo Unisex
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Wanda -  light blondes
Romper:  Lucas Urban Style - Cara Outfit Owl


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: