Day and Night

12:45 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Hey loves, 

So today I thought I'd do something different. I tried on the outfit on the right first, then when I went to change I only took off my top/shorts and loved this dress with the boots/fishnets. So I decided, I'd just show you two different looks with both the fishnets and boots and hope you like it!

So...

Items that are the same:


Hair:[LeLutka]-CHRISTINE hair/Dark Brunette  - Hair Fair 2014
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Hester
Lashes:  *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -19- DivaEyes: 
[Buzz] Dolly Eyes - Royal Purple 
Hands:Slink - Casual
Feet: Slink - High
Tights: .S&C. Fishnet Leggings v2 - Black (unpacked)
Boots: :PC: Satine Boots -OMG Room

On the left:

Dress: J. Allen Suicidal Dress - OMG Room

On the right:

Shirt: J. Allen  Amy Skull Sweatshirt  - OMG Room
Shorts: J. Allen  Alanis Shorts  - OMG Room

You Might Also Like

0 comments: