School Trouble Maker

8:27 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hiya all, back to school time for the kids so in honor of that I did this lovely post! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, been pretty busy in real life and will be. Grr. But it's okay I'll still -try- to post most everyday. It's something I love and I always hate when I miss a day. 
Any who, This amazing skirt from MOoH reminded me of a school girl so I paired it with the Mary Janes and Sweet Fireflies top. 

Appearance:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma 
Skin: [Loveme] Jody
Lashes:  *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -19- Diva
Eyes: [Buzz] Dolly Eyes - Royal Purple 
Lipstick: [Buzz] Creamy Matte- Blood Red
Hands:Slink - Casual
Feet: Slink - High

Outfit:

Shirt: *+S.F.+* "be my Toy" Vest
Skirt: MOoH! pleated mini skirt with belt
Shoes: .:PC:. Mary Jane Wedges

You Might Also Like

0 comments: